[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Activity metric for relevance

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Mar 26 16:50:08 EDT 2013

I'm very fond of the idea myself and shared it with a group of SCLENDS
libraries a few weeks ago and a lot of ears perked up.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>