[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] error - import MARC record

W Liu lovingstitcher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:19:30 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I have just started to use Evergreen to manage a small book collection.
 When I tried to import a MARC record that was found via Z39.50, I got the
following error message.  Has anyone on the list ever had this issue before
and any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any advice you could provide.

Winona

----

Error msg:

FIXME:  If you encounter this alert, please inform your IT/ILS
helpdesk staff or your friendly Evergreen developers.

Thu Mar 21 2013 12:50:31 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Record not likely imported.

{
        "fileName":"oils://remote/xul/rel_2_3_2/server/main/JSAN.js",
        "lineNumber":990
}