[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Wowbrary and other neat-o things

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Wed May 8 10:54:09 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Shasta Brewer
<shasta.brewer at yclibrary.net>wrote:

> I would love to have a Wowbrary feature for Evergreen.  Along those same
> lines, I was at Home Depot the other day and they offered me the choice of
> printed receipt or one e-mailed to me.  The apple fell on my head and I
> immediately wanted this option for our Evergreen patrons.  Wouldn't that be
> cool?

Hi Shasta,

This is not exactly what you're describing, but patrons can print and email
payment receipts on demand from within the TPAC.  Also, it's possible to
set up automatic (w/ optional opt-in settings) checkout, checkin, and
renewal email receipts via Action/Trigger.

-b

--
Bill Erickson