[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Looking to contact a comparably sized library!

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed May 8 13:10:30 EDT 2013

Will they be going into a consortium? multi-branch system? standalone?

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>