[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials roadmap published

Mark Cooper markchristophercooper at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:22:20 EDT 2013

Hi all,

This is very helpful. There are a number of features in the roadmap that we also have identified as very important to us during our evaluation (claiming being a big one) -- and we have requirements that we could add to the list, some of which may be of interest to others. For example we're looking for better support when working with serials and NOT creating units/items, such as fixing the tpac holdings display issue when items are not created: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1000397

But for now I'm wondering about where the roadmap goes from here. Have conversations started about incorporating some of these features into a development proposal? Or is it too early / open-ended right now for that?

Thanks!

Mark

Mark Cooper
Open Source Software Coordinator