[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] "Add to my list" feature in OPAC not displaying properly?

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue May 21 11:37:22 EDT 2013

Hi all,

When our patrons are logged into their accounts on the OPAC, do a search,
and choose to "Add to my list," items in their search results, the link no
longer changes to "Remove from my list," as it used to.  The items are
being added to the lists, but there isn't anything to let the patron know
that happened (or where on the list they left off, if they're adding
several items).  It doesn't matter it it's to a temporary list or to an
already existing list.  When a patron is not logged in and does the same
procedure, the link does change to "Remove from my list."

Is anyone else encountering this problem?  Is it a bug not a feature, or
vice versa, or something we need to set up differently?

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Missouri Evergreen Coordinator