[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self Check and IE Errors

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Wed May 22 14:43:49 EDT 2013

Hi Martha,

Although I don't readily find documentation of the fact, the web-based
self check interface in Evergreen was implemented with only Firefox
kiosks in mind.

A launchpad bug report soliciting fixes to support IE there would be
appropriate.  Whatever limitation prevented IE support in the first
place may or may not apply any longer.

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley