[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self Check and IE Errors

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Thu May 23 09:35:41 EDT 2013

Lebbeous and Ben,
Thanks for confirming.  I'll look at OpenKiosk.  I'm not sure how I feel
about opening a launchpad bug.  At first I thought the problem was
caused by the symlinks with double slashes in
/openils/var/web/js/dojo/opensrf, but fixing those didn't fix the
problem with IE. I think I would rather see some of the other bugs get
attention rather than making IE work.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange