[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Facility to Add Patron's Photo

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 28 09:55:41 EDT 2013

I think the patron should be able to opt out even if the system has opted
in.  At least, the library should be able to either make it optional or
required. I can see K-12 and academics needing photo to be required. But,
I can see a lot of patron pushback at public libraries for required photo
(unless you have a photo on your library card).

Elaine

  _____

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128