[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Collection code in acquisitions

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Tue May 28 16:55:50 EDT 2013

I've not used acquisitions in Evergreen, not even attempted to look at it.
But we use collection codes to tell our catalogers where to place something.
The code corresponds to a set if Item attributes (Shelving location,
Circulation modifier, Circulation library, etc...). If this information is
being sent to the vendor, the vendor takes the code and populates the item
field with the correct information for batch loading.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181