[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposal Deadline for 2014 Evergreen Conference Has Been Extended

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Nov 1 17:00:39 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We had some requests to extend the deadline to submit proposals for the
2014 Evergreen Conference. The Conference Programming Committee has
agreed to extend the deadline by two weeks, making the new deadline
Thursday, November 14, 2013.

Please continue to follow the guidelines at
http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/proposals/ to submit a
proposal. Our current list of proposals is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=conference:2014:proposals.

I also want to highlight some topics that got several mentions in our
pre-planning survey, but still do not have a corresponding proposal:

- Acquisitions was requested both as a 45-minute session and as a tutorial
- Inventory was requested as a 45-minute session
- tpac customization was requested both as a 45-minute session and as a
tutorial
- RDA
- Permissions - pitfalls, hierarchies, general how-to
- Action Triggers
- Advanced topics in SQL (Note: we do have a proposal for SQL for
librarians, but there were also requests for an advanced tutorial in SQL)

More suggested topics from the pre-planning survey are available at
http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/proposals/.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice weekend!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier