[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] David Weinberger to speak at Evergreen Conference

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sun Nov 3 08:18:49 EST 2013

Great choice!  I happen to be reading the The Cluetrain Manifesto 10th year
anniversary right now and look forward to hearing him speak.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>