[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help pick date for online DIG training being offered in preparation for 2013 DIG hack-a-way

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Nov 6 18:06:47 EST 2013

Hello,

If you have been curious about how to contribute to DIG, I will giving
an online DIG (AsciiDoc) training session coming up. The training will
happen in the days leading up the 2013 DIG hack-a-way happening on
Friday, November 15. You do not have to participate in the DIG
hack-a-way to attend the training.

- These are the tentative dates
* Fri Nov 8
2 to 3 PM EST

* Tue Nov 12
3 to 4 PM EST

* Wed Nov 13
3 to 4 PM EST

* Thu Nov 14
3 to 4 PM EST

- Please fill out the Doodle form so I can pick the final date/time
when we will get the most folks.
http://doodle.com/z9uq6h2urapbb8ws

NOTE: We plan to record the presentation on Youtube so it can be
watched any time.

Also, I plan to use an "On Air" Google Hangout which will allow you to
watch by visiting a Youtube link, but if you want to be able to ask
questions you need to join the Google Hangout I will create. For that
I will need to eventually get an email address from the participants
that is linked to their Google Accounts.

One more thing, for those that cannot make any dates, you can access
the presentation already from the following link or go to DIG home
page where there is another link to it.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/pub?id=1o8HruJayUSEvXQlU_IjU6xN3cJbuw3yagENlcUM7sUU&start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Thanks in advance,
Yamil