[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permission to Register Patron and Edit Patron

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Thu Nov 7 08:29:25 EST 2013

Morning Jayaraj,

I'm no expert, but have you gone into the Admin-->User Permission Editor
for the accounts in question?  Sometimes, depending upon whether you have a
single library or consortium, you might have to adjust the "depth" of the
permissions.  Sometimes, in cases like this, I've actually opened up two
windows side by side, and scanned the permissions...it can be time
consuming, but can help track down permission errors.

Hope this helps a bit...

--Tony

--
Tony Bandy