[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Opinions needed on copying patron data to the clipboard

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Nov 7 09:11:52 EST 2013

I'm probably of the minority in that while I would like some kind of user
feedback I dealt with this by saying to staff "it's there, don't worry
about it."  In the grand scheme of training issues during an upgrade it was
too small in my mind to worry about.  If it was addressed that would be
nice but not a big deal to me.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>