[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permission to Register Patron and Edit Patron

Fiona Borthwick fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Nov 7 09:29:45 EST 2013

In addition to what has already been said, you should also check the
relevant permission group policies associated with the logins.  There needs
to be a relevant value in the Editing Permission to allow staff logins to
create or edit user records.

Fiona

--

Fiona Borthwick
Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe Limited

+44 (0) 800 756 6803 (phone)
+44 (0) 7540 768230  (mobile)
+44 (0) 131 2088578  (direct dial)
+44 (0) 800 756 6384 (fax)fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com