[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permission to Register Patron and Edit Patron

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Thu Nov 7 09:55:12 EST 2013

Do they have the Permissions  "group_application.user" and
"group_application.user.patron" .  If not then they will not be able to add
new patrons or edit patrons.  This allows the staff to add and remove users
from the user and patron Groups. Patron profiles are tied directly into
these groups.

These permissions work directly with Update User and Create User in allowing
which type of user the person can Update and Create.

Hope this helps.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library