[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Checking out holds to an alternate patron

Laurie Love LLove at arlibrary.org
Thu Nov 7 11:28:02 EST 2013

Our staff would love to have this workflow feature:
"- This prompt should provide three options: an option to cancel the checkout; to proceed with the checkout and remove the original patron from the holds queue; or to proceed with the checkout but leave the original patron in the holds queue."

Laurie Love
Circ Mgr
Wilkes County Public Library
llove at arlibrary.org