[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Batch Importing Baker & Taylor records

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Nov 11 15:04:01 EST 2013

I've imported B&T records before.  I can't recall any issues, at least
anything that was significant enough to stand out in my memory.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>