[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Second call for site selection volunteers

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Nov 18 15:25:11 EST 2013

Hi all,

Today must be "second call for volunteers" day in the Evergreen
community. I have a volunteer to serve as a vendor rep on the site
selection committee for the 2015 conference, but I haven't gotten any
volunteers to serve as one of the two at-large reps from the community.
I guess this means I didn't do a good enough job of selling this
wonderful opportunity to the rest of the community.

For those who have been looking to get involved in the Evergreen
community, this is a great way to help out without making a long-term
commitment. The site selection process just takes a couple of months and
involves putting out a call for proposals for potential conference hosts
and evaluating these proposals.  The hard work is done by the sites
submitting proposals. The work of the committee is done through
conference calls and e-mails.

If you're interested, let me know so that we can get this process started.

Thanks all!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier