[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] IMPORTANT: Postgres bug affecting Streaming Replication

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:55:39 EST 2013

UPDATE

I need clarify and correct the information below: this is not
restricted streaming-replication based hot-standby replicas, it is for
all hot_standby-enabled replicas (regardless of the mechanism used to
ship the WAL data) when there is a recovery.conf in place. This is
per: http://markmail.org/message/p6bcdo5h2ll4kk3k