[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EDI Help (part 2)

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Tue Oct 1 15:32:46 EDT 2013

Hi Patrick,

Since it's marked "pending" state, now I'm wondering if maybe you need to
have the action_trigger_runner.pl script going as well to actually
translate events using the PO JEDI template.

In our utility server, the action/trigger runner goes off every quarter
hour, and then we have edi_pusher.pl set to run once per hour at 10 after
the hour.  So presumably, the action/trigger runner has enough time to
process things out prior to each push action.

-- Ben