[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.4.X and Public copy notes config

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Thu Oct 3 14:40:01 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm sure this is somewhere right in front of me...but needing some quick
help on the display of public copy notes in the new 2.4.X version of
Evergreen.

I saw where Ben mentioned:

"TPAC - Add config option to turn on/off public copy notes

Note, public copy notes continues to be shipped "on" by default. This option
is intended to allow for quick enabling/disabling of all public copy notes in
the catalog..."

Does anyone know where this option is, to turn off or on?  Can this be done
on a per-library basis in the consortial setting?

Thanks much for any help or links you can provide.  The release notes
mention this, but I can't find any other documentation that talks about
this.  I've also checked the org unit settings in the staff client and
didn't see anything....

--Tony

--
Tony Bandy