[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SIP User Profile

Schooff, Rose (LVA) Rose.Schooff at lva.virginia.gov
Tue Oct 8 15:04:08 EDT 2013

I have a library that has Bibliotecha self-checkout and when a patron uses the machine to renew a library card - non resident fee $20.00 - it goes into Misc (instead of Non-Resident fee like it would if they went to a desk where a human would click the drop down box).  When it goes into Misc it seems to attach to another library (and I understand possibly why that happens).

My question is - how do you know/see where the SIP user on that checkout station is picking it's information up from?  Ie why is it not seeing or associating with the billing type "Non-resident fee"?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rose M. Schooff
Evergreen Virginia Project Manager
Technology Consultant