[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Importing bib and holdings data into Evergreen 2.4.2

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 15 06:00:29 EDT 2013

Hi Linda,

This appears to be the problem:

ERROR:  could not extend file "base/42287/42883": No space left on device
HINT:  Check free disk space.

You can verify disk space with the bash command 'df -h', but it looks like you need to increase your disk space before continuing.

Note that this is a PostgreSQL-level issue and is not specific to Evergreen.

Hope that's helpful!

Chris