[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.5-rc1 Released [RM2.5]

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Oct 16 14:54:35 EDT 2013

Dan,

+1 for your list of goals

I do have 1 tiny commit, but I think that we could satisfy #4. Our
database was started in the 1.6 days and has encountered problems at
pretty much every upgrade which makes it good to test against in my
opinion. Also, Blake is new to the upgrade process so a fresh set of
eyes might do some good.

Regards,
Justin