[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] It's Newsletter Time!

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Oct 17 13:39:32 EDT 2013

Would it be worthwhile prodding each of the release managers for an update?
It would be nice to see something about 2.6 in the newsletter (roadmap,
timeline, release manager, process enhancements, etc), too, now that 2.5
has hit release candidate. The last dev meeting touched on some of this,
IIRC.

There have also been updates from the QA effort and some news from the
performance effort that would be worthwhile touching on.

http://planet.evergreen-ils.org/ links to a number of relevant blog posts,
I think!