[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Welcome Panel at EG2014

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Thu Oct 24 14:44:51 EDT 2013

Hi Evergreenies,

An idea that I and others have been kicking around is to have a Welcome
Panel at the 2014 conference.

Ideally this would take place the first day of the conference, and would
be geared towards new or prospective community members.  I envision a
relaxed Q&A-style panel, where each panel member briefly describes their
role and then we open it up to the floor for questions/discussions about
all things Evergreen.  I would like to have a nice cross-section of the
community represented, if possible.

I plan to pitch this to the 2014 conference committee, but I need panel
members!   If you are interested in doing this with me, please contact
me on- or off-list, and I will include you in the proposal. Remember the
proposal deadline is a week from today, so please let me know as soon as
you are able.  I'll hold off submitting till a day or two before the
deadline (apologies to the conference committee :-) ).

Thanks for your consideration!
A.

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS