[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2014 Conference - Program Submissions

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Oct 30 08:17:49 EDT 2013

Looking through the list, I want to go to nearly ALL the sessions.  Can the
schedule be worked out to accommodate that?

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>