[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Holds on 'On Order' items

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Oct 30 17:04:26 EDT 2013

Hi Holly,

I'll leave the reports question to somebody else.

-          Can we use multiple copy locations in the ordering process?

In 2.3, you can change the copy location for any item you are ordering.
 From the Purchase Order screen, there is a copies link for each
lineitem. The copies screen is where you can apply a copy location (it
may say shelving location in 2.3, but the language was updated to copy
location in later versions), circulation modifier and other copy-level
information.

In 2.4, you will be able to make these modifications directly from the
PO screen.

I hop this helps!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier