[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Status of Evergreen Community Servers

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Sun Sep 1 05:58:16 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Is there a known ETA on when these community servers will be available again. I need to be able to download Evergreen 2.4 ASAP.

If you could let me know it would be very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Joel Harbottle
Library Technician Library Processing Services (Qld)PO Box 6052CLIFFORD GARDENS  QLD  4350 E: joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, but a Librarian can bring you back the right one." ~ Neil Geiman ~