[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Novelist Select integration

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Sep 4 11:46:25 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We have a couple of sites using Novelist Select. They are interested in
changing the way the information is displayed in the catalog record. For
example, instead of displaying the Goodreads content in the top of the
display, they might want push it to the bottom and show the read-alikes
near the top (see attached image for current display.)

In March we added new code to Evergreen to update tpac to use the new
Novelist API -
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commit;h=376978e2f507b22521d3ae03251e141b7e579323

It appears as if we previously had code in awards.tt2 that gave us some
control over the order in which Novelist content was displayed, but now
we just have one line to display the Novelist content:

Is there any way we customize the order in which these separate elements
appear? If so, could you point me in the direction of the files we would
need to look at? Or is this all the hands of the vendor?

Thanks!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier