[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] circulation report

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Sep 10 10:12:39 EDT 2013

Do you have access to run SQL reports or are you limited to using the staff
client reporter?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>