[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] circulation report

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Sep 10 16:20:46 EDT 2013

Chris's in staff client approach is probably better, especially if you want
to run it regularly and email the results.

Just for the sake for over answering a question however, here is one way to
do it in SQL.  I provide the disclaimer that I am not a SQL guru so someone
else can probably tell you a better way to do it.

select substring(rec.value from 36 for 3), count(circ.id)
from action.circulation circ
join asset.copy copy on copy.id = circ.target_copy
join asset.call_number call on call.id = copy.call_number
join metabib.real_full_rec rec on rec.record = call.record
where date(circ.xact_start) >= '2013-01-01'
and date(circ.xact_start) <= '2013-01-30'
and rec.tag = '008'
group by 1
;

--