[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Patron Family Groups and Cloning

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Thu Sep 12 08:44:37 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply Chris.  It's good to know the background of this
function. I wish the save and clone button were named something
different to make the grouping more obvious, but I can't think of
anything short enough for a button.  Maybe there needs to be a checkbox
that toggles the clone function between grouping and not grouping the
copied record.  Just thinking out loud here.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Massachusetts