[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Min amount of elapsed time before renewal is allowed settings?

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Mon Sep 23 08:37:04 EDT 2013

On 09/20/2013 02:15 PM, Srey Seng wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have searched and found no good lead as to whether there is such as
> setting where you can specify a min amount of elapsed time before
> renewal is allowed in Evergreen. Any links and or insight would be
> greatly appreciated.

You have found no setting because there is no setting. Evergreen allows
renewals at any point in time after a checkout. The renewal due date is
calculated from the date the renewal happens.

If you'd like to see such a setting, then I suggest opening a wishlist
bug on Launchpad.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services