[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Wishlist for future development by someone smarter than me

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Tue Sep 24 10:02:00 EDT 2013

Hi Deana,
Our users found the turtle confusing as well so we replaced the image
with one for holds that need to transit:

   http://www.noblenet.org/tmp/intransit.png

and one for holds that need to go to the hold shelf:

   http://www.noblenet.org/tmp/holdshelf.png

These images go in /openils/var/web/xul/server/skin/media/images.

To make Evergreen use your new images, you need to change the references
to the turtle.gif in /openils/var/web/xul/server/circ/util.js.  There is
a reference to turtle.gif in the section that mentions transit_slip and
another reference in the section that mentions hold_slip.

When customizing Evergreen files, it's a good idea to make a copy of
your original file first.  Also, Evergreen upgrades will wipe out your
images and util.js, so you'll need to update those again whenever you
upgrade Evergreen.

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager