[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen & Software Performance Analysis

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Sep 24 10:09:31 EDT 2013

Picking back up an old thread...

I was hoping at some point to hear more about the db work Command Prompt
has done for KCLS and perhaps see some work in git. I was sad to see that
in the new LJ article that Jed Moffitt said that at this point KCLS has
forked Evergreen so I suppose the work Catalyst and Command Prompt has done
isn't relevant to the rest of the Evergreen community.  I suppose that also
means that any experience gained in working on the KCLS system isn't
transferrable.