[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen & Software Performance Analysis

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Sep 25 16:19:52 EDT 2013

P.S.

I hit send too soon.  I really appreciate the response Scott.  I look forward to seeing some of the information you referenced and am glad to see that Jed at KCLS was still committed to sharing.  If it can be reasonably forward ported to the community Evergreen is obviously what I am hoping will be the case.  And I think I speak for most if not all when I say we value everyone who contributes.

Obviously, I don't expect Catalyst to speak for other vendors.  But I hope that all the vendors in the community are as dedicated to sharing as you are and I look forward to seeing more of what you've developed while working with KCLS.  Certainly other vendors such as Equinox and Emerald Data have been similarity minded and I think it helps the community as a whole to have strong vendors participating.

Excuse my brevity, sent from my iPhone

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis