[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spinals

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 26 12:34:22 EDT 2013

I didn't test mailmerge using the csv options; losing the formatting would
be a big issue and create even more steps.

We have used mailmerge very successfully during the project to catalog the
GA governor's mansion collection. We used rare book id strips and printed
shelving location, call number, author, title, pub date and the barcode
number on the slips.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager