[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notification is library is last owning on a held item?

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Wed Apr 2 15:52:49 EDT 2014

It be nice if this would work so you could set this to tell you that it
when it IS the last copy, or instead set it so that it would tell you
when it ISN'T the last copy.  For us, the majority of the things we buy
we only have one copy locally, so it would probably get annoying if it
told us every time something was the last copy (since that would be most
of the time). It would be actually more helpful for us if the system
told us when an item we delete is NOT the last copy, because then we
would know not to remove OCLC holdings for those items.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library