[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] KPAC filtering

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 7 21:27:55 EDT 2014

Holly,

I think it's a great question, and I'd love to know if that works when you try it out!

Another thing I was mulling over was that it would be fun to make another version of the KPAC just for teens with its own graphics and just including audience type c&d materials. (In my copious spare time... )

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150