[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2015 Proposals - Today is the Deadline

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Apr 10 09:09:19 EDT 2014

Reminder:

Today (5pm) is the deadline for all Evergreen 2015 Conference proposals.
See below for details:

We have extended our deadline for getting your proposals in for next year's
conference.  It is now April 10th!

Here's the information you need to get your proposal submitted:

The site selection committee for the 2015 Evergreen International Conference
is now accepting proposals from interested candidates. We will be evaluating
sites based on the criteria found on this page:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:conference_nominations

So if you'd like to show us a good time by hosting this spectacularly fun
conference in your area, please apply! We'll be looking forward to your

Do you have questions about hosting the Evergreen conference?

Members of the site selection committee have answers!

Please call or email Ben Hyman or Chris Sharp.

Ben Hyman, SITKA

2013 Host

Executive Director, BC Libraries Cooperative ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop

1.855.383.5761 ext 1001

Chris Sharp, Georgia PINES

2009 and 2011 Host

PINES System Administrator

(404) 235-7147

csharp at georgialibraries.org

Please send your responses (or any questions about the process) to
eg-sites at list.evergreen-ils.org by 5:00 p.m. EST on APRIL 10, 2014 to
qualify.

Amy Terlaga

Director of User Services