[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] spine label printers

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Apr 10 09:19:47 EDT 2014

We started using the Dymos about five years ago and the labels we printed
then still look nice and dark.  Really long term I don't know.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>