[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming Documentation Interest Group Meeting: Thursday April 10, 2014

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Apr 10 15:30:51 EDT 2014

Meme,

Thanks for sending this email so I know what your experience was with trying to join the meeting after it had started. For the record, late members are always welcome, and IRC software will allow you to join at any time without causing us problems. Ironically, for the first time in my time facilitating the DIG meetings I posted the link to the meeting agenda[1] multiple times in case there were folks that came in after the start.

So let me know if you still have any reservations with using the IRC software, or concerns that you were doing something that DIG did not like.Though you probably were not, since we don't really have many rules.

BTW, are you new to IRC software (like I was three years ago)? I can send you some tips on IRC if you need them.

Let me know how I can help you participate,
Yamil

[1] http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20140410-agenda