[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items not checking in?

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 14 16:56:28 EDT 2014

Yes, I can see why "Lost" and "Missing" probably wouldn't need an alert in our workflow either. Perhaps future development down the road could use color coding instead of popup alerts on the check-in screen for some of these types of alerts that don't require staff action? Something to think about.

I like the use of Check Parts for books that include CDs because that's so easy to miss when checking in otherwise.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150