[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Call for vote: Release Manager 2.7

Kyle Tomita kTomita at catalystitservices.com
Mon Apr 21 12:56:47 EDT 2014

+1

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Godin
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 9:02 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Call for vote: Release Manager 2.7

Greetings!

I'd like to call for a vote on Ben Shum's proposal to be Release Manager for Evergreen 2.7.

Ben's proposal can be found in the list archives:
http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/b23u62e6rhebjkhk
or http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2014-March/009738.html

Shall we accept Ben Shum's proposal to be Release Manager for Evergreen 2.7?

Please respond to the list as part of this thread with +1 for yes or -1 for no. Feel free to include any additional brief comments, as votes are not tallied by computer.

Detailed questions or comments would probably be appropriate in their own thread, or in the existing thread surrounding the proposal itself.

Thank you!

-jeff