[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] error in new queue with record match

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Apr 28 13:21:01 EDT 2014

Hi  Erick,

I just tried uploading your MARC file on a 2.5 system (not sure which
point release) with two different match sets:

(item_lang AND (240 ‡a OR 245 ‡a))
(020 ‡a)

In both cases, I had no trouble loading records into the queue. I'm not
sure why you would be seeing something different locally.

Maybe there is something you can dig out from your system logs that
might point you in the right direction.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator