[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Previously placed holds...and system options...any ideas?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Apr 29 09:33:30 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Recently I've been troubleshooting some holds questions for some of the libraries in our consortium and ran across something I'm not quite sure about.  Does anyone know if Is there a way to view fulfilled holds on a title or holds that a patron had previously placed-like a holds history?

Also, as a follow-up:  Is it possible to place a "hold" on a book that's on order?  I saw this on the list:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.open-ils.general/8830/match=holds+order

It mentioned:  "...We can, of course, just turn on the setting so that patrons can place holds on 'On Order' items."

Does anyone know where in the system options this is?

Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts you can provide.....

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>
OHIONET