[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen International Conference Selection Committee Announcement

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Apr 29 17:26:33 EDT 2014

I'm so excited! I grew up in Oregon and lived there up until I turned *cough* years old, and the Gorge is breathtaking. I hope that all of the attendees will love it as much as I do. Everyone be sure to stop at Multnomah Falls on the way from Portland to Hood River for photo ops!

Also, I highly recommend we rent a bus and make an excursion to the Edgefield: http://www.mcmenamins.com/54-edgefield-home

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service